How can iPad Mail email with a defined word or phrase be automatically sent to Trash.
On my iMac, I can go to Mail “preferences”, Security and type in a word or phrase that will automatically send e-mails containing that word or phrase somewhere else – to another account or to Trash.
I got on a T-Mobile “Apple iPhone” blog and now get hundreds of unwanted e-mails with [APPLE® iPHONE®] headings that dump to Trash where I delete them.
I want to set up my iPad to do the same, but can’t find the same Security feature that is on the iMac.
Searched Cool Gadgets:
- ipad mail with rules
- can you set rules on your email in ipad
- email rules on ipad
- how do i set up rules for email on ipad
- how to set up message rules on ipad
- ipad email rules
- set email rules on ipad
- set up email certain address trash
- setting email rules on ipad